Wild Pacific Cod With Lime Chilli And Ginger
|Frozen cod fillets||600 Gram (4 Pacific Fillets, 150 Gram Each)|
|Fresh ginger root||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lime juice||1 , zest grated finely and juiced|
|Red chili||1 , deseeded and finely sliced|
|Toasted sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Medium egg noodles||300 Gram|
|Pak choi||4 , halved lengthways|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C
2. Arrange cod fillets in a shallow baking dish
3. Combine ginger, lime zest, lime juice, sliced chilli and sesame oil and whisk with a fork
4. Pour over the fish fillets.
5. Turn the fillets and rub marinade to coat them well.
6. Place dish in the preheated oven and bake fish for 20-22 minutes it flakes with a fork
7. While fish is baking, soak the noodles in boiling water for about 6 minutes
8. Drain noodles in a colander
9. Blanch pak choi in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, until the leaves wilt.
10. Serve the 1 fillet of cod per serving
11. Serve noodles and pak choi on the side
12. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.