Holly makes a delicious lemon-tarragon cod with artichoke hearts and spinach!
2 Medium, halved, juiced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed
Artichoke heart jar
1. In a pan over medium heat, put olive oil and place the cod fillets.
2. Season the fillet with salt and pepper.
3. Place artichoke hearts and pour in the artichoke liquid.
4. Sprinkle the tarragon and lemon juice over the cod fillets.
5. Spread the spinach over the fish and place the lemon halves.
6. Put the lid and allow to cook over medium low heat for about 6 minutes or until fish is cooked.
7. Carefully lift the fish and place it on serving plate and top with spinach.