Today, we're going to show you how to make coconut kefir. Coconut kefir is one of my favorite fermented foods.
2 Tablespoon (1 sachet or 6 tablespoon of kefir water)
1. Take the water out of the coconut into a large bowl.
2. Strain it into a pot. Heat it to body temperature.
3. Pour it into a large jar and add the kefir starter. Mix it well.
4. Pour it into clean sterilized jars and seal them with the lid.
5. Place them at 75 degrees F for 36 hours.
6. In a serving glass, pour the kefir and enjoy it or store it in the fridge and use as desired.