2) In a big mixing bowl, add oats, cashews, coconut, almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice and mix them.
3) In a small saucepan, add melted butter and honey, mix them on low heat.
4) Add the honey-butter into oats mixture and toss to coat evenly.
5) Take a cookie sheet and line it with wax paper. Pour the mixture in an even layer.
6) Bake it for 300 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn for even browning and then bake again for 15 minutes.
7) Now, sprinkle dried pear, raspberries and blueberries on the granola.
8) Serve the coconut granola as a healthy snack or breakfast.