Vegan Coconut Crisp
|Wholemeal flour||4 Ounce (115 grams)|
|Wheat flakes||2 Ounce, crushed (55 grams)|
|Cashew cream/Nut cream||4 Ounce (115 grams)|
|Desiccated coconut||3 Ounce (85 grams)|
|Barbados sugar||1 Ounce (30 gram)|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease a baking tin with butter.
1. In a pan, warm margarine on a very low flame.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the margarine. Mix it well and knead dough.
4. In a well-greased baking tin, take the dough.
5. Bake it at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3) for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cut the fluffed dough into the shape of biscuits.
7. Bake it again in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and keep it aside to cool.
9. Serve Vegan Coconut Crisp with hot beverages like tea or coffee.