|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioner sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sifted|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Tinted coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Needed)|
1) Mix together butter or margarine, 1/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. Then, add water and flour. Mix it well.
2) Add nuts and make 1-inch balls. Place the balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes. Keep them 1 inch apart.
3) Sift together light cream and confectioner-€™s sugar until spreading consistency.
4) Dip the cookies in sugar mixture and roll in coconut.
6) Serve coconut dainties with tea or coffee.