Rava And Coconut Laddu
Coconut-1, finely grated
Powdered sugar-1 kilo
Cardamom seeds-1 tablespoon
Essence of saffron-1/2 teaspoon
Almonds-25 grams, sliced
Pistachios - 25 grams, sliced
Raisins- 25 grams, sliced
1) In a large wok, heat ghee and roast coconut until golden brown.
2) Now remove the coconut and add rava and roast until golden brown.
3) Add khoya and roast it until it is golden brown and runny consistency.
4) Add rava and other ingredients and mix it well.
5) Let the mixture to bearable temperature and then make balls of desired size.
6) Decorate the laddus with silver foil.
7) Let the laddus cool and set and serve them.