Nariyal Chi Vadai
Sugar - 1 kilo
Khoya - 500 grams
Rose essence - 1 tsp
Coarsely pounded cardamom seeds - 1 tbsp
Blanched and sliced almonds and pistachios - 25 grams
1. Take a saucepan and add water and sugar into it and cook until the syrup attains one thread consistency.
2. Stir in coconut and khoya and continue to mix it until mixture turns smooth and soft.
3. Add rose essence, nuts, cardamom seeds, and cook until the mixture attains thickness and starts leaving the sides of a vessel.
4. Spread the mixture over greased thali, and level its surface. Top it with additional nuts.
5. Cover with foil and refrigerate it until the mixture gets set. Cut them into any desirable shape and store in air tight container.
6. Serve Narial chi Wadi as a snack.