|Vanilla wafers||450 Gram, crushed into crumbs|
|Marshmallows||30 , chopped fine|
|Candied pineapple slices||2 , chopped fine|
|Candied cherries||5 , chopped fine|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Desiccated coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (for greasing)|
1. Grease an oblong baking tray with butter.
2. Sprinkle ½ quantity coconut evenly on it and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine wafers, marshmallows, pineapple, cherries and walnuts. Mix well.
4. Add milk and mix well using a wooden spoon.
5. Spread mixture evenly on to greased pan and top evenly with remaining coconut.
6. Gently press using a rubber spatula or hands and refrigerate till set. Alternatively, freeze for minimum 2 hours and then refrigerate till required.
7. Cut into squares and serve.