|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven at 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
3) Add in the egg, honey, and vanilla and mix well.
4) Combine and sift the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5) Add into the butter mix and blend well.
6) Add in the coconut and mix well.
7) Form into a 2 inches in diameter roll.
8) Wrap in waxed paper.
9) Refrigerate overnight.
10) Cut into slices of Vi-inch thickness.
11) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
12) Place in the oven at 375° F and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
13) Top with coconut and serve.