Crispy Coconut Squares
|Butter||65 Gram (1 Cup)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), moist|
|Rice crispies||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Make a light and fluffy mix of the butter and 1/2 cup of the brown sugar.
3) Add flour, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon to the mix above.
4) Pour it into a 9-inch square (23-cm square) pan previously lined with wax paper.
5) Bake in a 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes.
6) Mix the eggs and one-cup of brown sugar into another fluffy mix
7) Stir in the vanilla, salt, coconut, rice crispies and walnuts into this. Once well mixed, spread over the cooked mixture and bake for another 30 minutes.
8) While the mix is still warm, cut it into squares
9) Serve cold.