Crispy Coconut Squares
|Butter||65 Gram (1 Cup)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), moist|
|Rice crispies||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Make a light and fluffy mix of the butter and 1/2 cup of the brown sugar.
3) Add flour, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon to the mix above.
4) Pour it into a 9-inch square (23-cm square) pan previously lined with wax paper.
5) Bake in a 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes.
6) Mix the eggs and one-cup of brown sugar into another fluffy mix
7) Stir in the vanilla, salt, coconut, rice crispies and walnuts into this. Once well mixed, spread over the cooked mixture and bake for another 30 minutes.
8) While the mix is still warm, cut it into squares
9) Serve cold.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2959 Calories from Fat 1451
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 166 g254.9%
Saturated Fat 66.6 g332.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 562.7 mg187.6%
Sodium 735.5 mg30.6%
Total Carbohydrates 335 g111.7%
Dietary Fiber 24.2 g96.8%
Sugars 208.4 g
Protein 49 g98.6%
Vitamin A 42.4% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 30.7% Iron 78.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet