Yummy Baked Coconut Balls
|Evaporated milk||6 Tablespoon|
|Coconut||3 Cup (48 tbs), flaked|
|Sugar||5⁄8 Cup (10 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Lightly grease and flour a baking dish.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it milk, sugar, coconut and egg. Mix well.
4) Shape the mixture into small balls and place on the prepared baking dish.
5) Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
7) Transfer to a platter and serve the Yummy Baked Coconut Balls.