|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut flakes||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Mix together 1/2 cup of sugar and the butter until it is creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Mix about a cup of flour in this and press into a buttered and floured 9-inch x 14-inch (23-cm x35-cm) pan.
4) Bake in a 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for about 12 minutes.
5) Combine the nuts,coconut, the rest of the sugar, the rest of the flour with the salt, vanilla and eggs.
6) Spread this evenly on the mixture in the pan and bake for another 20 minutes.
7) Cut into squares and cool before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4968 Calories from Fat 2672
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 296 g455.1%
Saturated Fat 121.1 g605.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 691.7 mg230.6%
Sodium 2450.4 mg102.1%
Total Carbohydrates 527 g175.6%
Dietary Fiber 35.2 g140.7%
Sugars 351.2 g
Protein 94 g188.8%
Vitamin A 72.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 52.8% Iron 59.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet