|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut flakes||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Mix together 1/2 cup of sugar and the butter until it is creamy, light and fluffy.
3) Mix about a cup of flour in this and press into a buttered and floured 9-inch x 14-inch (23-cm x35-cm) pan.
4) Bake in a 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for about 12 minutes.
5) Combine the nuts,coconut, the rest of the sugar, the rest of the flour with the salt, vanilla and eggs.
6) Spread this evenly on the mixture in the pan and bake for another 20 minutes.
7) Cut into squares and cool before serving.