Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Balls
|Confectioners sugar||2 Pound|
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce|
|Coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
1) Take a bowl and combine in it butter, sugar, coconut and milk. Mix nicely.
2) Shape the prepared mixture into balls of equal size. Chill.
3) Take a double boiler and melt paraffin and chocolate chips in it over hot water.
4) Dip frozen balls in the hot chocolate mixture.
5) Transfer the Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Balls to a dessert dish and serve immediately.