Frozen Coconut Delight
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Oven toasted rice cereal||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), flaked|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brick of ice cream||1|
1) Take a bowl and combine in it cereal, butter, coconut and pecans. Mix nicely.
2) Place mixture under boiler and stir until crisp.
3) Add brown sugar and keep stirring until it dissolves completely.
4) Reserving 1/3 of the mixture, press the remaining into a shallow oblong pan. Chill.
5) Arrange slices of ice cream over crust and sprinkle with the reserved mixture. Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
6) Serve Frozen Coconut Delight in the last course of a delectable dinner.