Iced Coconut and Lime Slice with Summer Fruit
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Coconut cream||9 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Lime||1 (Zest And Juice Taken)|
|For the fruit salsa|
|Mixed red fruits||28 Ounce, mixed (Strawberries, Raspberries And Redcurrants, 800 Grams Or 1 Pound And 12 Ounce)|
|Golden caster sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a 900 g loaf tin, line using cling film in such a way that sides can be wrapped over top later.
2. Beat cream and sugar to form stiff peaks, beat in lime juice, coconut cream and lime zest till stiff peaks are formed.
3. Add to the tin along the sides, even the top portion and cover with the cling film. Allow to freeze for about 4 hours to overnight or till served.
4. Just before serving, toss fruits with lime and sugar and keep aside.
5. Take a long platter, chilled thoroughly, unmold into it and using a knife dipped in piping hot water and make into thick portions.
5. Arrange on chilled serving plates, surround with sugar-lime tossed fruits and serve.
This can be made up to 2 weeks ahead.