Curried Prawns In Coconut Milk
|Coconut milk||1 Pint (600 Milliliter Or 2 1/2 Cups)|
|Thai curry paste||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Fish sauce||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Shelled prawns||1 Pound, tails left intact and deveined (450 Grams, King Prawn)|
|Cherry tomatoes||8 Ounce (225 Grams)|
|Chili||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lime, To Serve)|
1. Put half the coconut milk into a pan or wok and bring to the boil.
2. Add the curry paste to the coconut milk, stir until it disperses, then simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the fish sauce, salt, sugar and remaining coconut milk. Simmer for another 5 minuts.
4. Add the prawns, cherry tomatoes and chilli. Simmer gently for about 5 minutes until the prawns are pink
5. Serve sprinkled with lime juice and garnish with sliced chilli and chopped coriander leaves.
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.6%
Saturated Fat 25.9 g129.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186 mg62%
Sodium 958.3 mg39.9%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 21 g41.7%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 23.6%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet