Moong With Coconut
|Green gram||225 Gram|
|Green chilies||5 Gram|
1. Grind together turmeric, green chillies and part of the onion. Mix well on the stone with finely grated coconut.
2. Cook green gram with just enough water till done.
3. When cooked and very little moisture is left, add coconut mixture, curry leaves and salt.
4. Cover and cook on a slow fire for a few minutes (it should be completely dry.)
5. Stir well. Remove from fire.
6. Heat oil. Add finely chopped onion.
7. When onion is browned, add gram. Stir well for a few minutes. Remove and serve hot.