|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sifted regular all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Cream butter until light and fluffy, gradually adding sugar, then vanilla. Blend in flour, then coconut.
2. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place, about 2 inches apart, on ungreased cookie sheets. Refrigerate about 15 minutes.
3. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
4. Bake balls 15 minutes, or until delicately browned.
5. While cookies are still warm, roll each in sifted confectioners' sugar. Makes about 4 dozen.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3514 Calories from Fat 2327
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 269 g413.6%
Saturated Fat 189.9 g949.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 488.1 mg162.7%
Sodium 77.6 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 252 g83.9%
Dietary Fiber 27.5 g110.1%
Sugars 39.8 g
Protein 37 g73.1%
Vitamin A 113.5% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 12.6% Iron 88.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet