|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Sifted regular all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Cream butter until light and fluffy, gradually adding sugar, then vanilla. Blend in flour, then coconut.
2. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place, about 2 inches apart, on ungreased cookie sheets. Refrigerate about 15 minutes.
3. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
4. Bake balls 15 minutes, or until delicately browned.
5. While cookies are still warm, roll each in sifted confectioners' sugar. Makes about 4 dozen.