Coconut Flake Cookies
|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Cornflakes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cornflakes, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream margarine and sugars.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix well.
4. Gradually add dry ingredients, mixing well.
5. Stir in coconut.
6. Drop from teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 300° for 12-15 minutes.