|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cocoa||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened|
|Sifted powdered sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Marshmallow creme||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg and milk. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix flour, cocoa, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix.
6. Stir in vanilla.
7. On ungreased cookie sheets drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 8 minutes.
9. Cool on wire racks
10. Spread the bottom side of half of cookies with cream filling. Put rest on top of the remaining cookies.
11. To prepare cream filling, in a small mixing bowl cream butter and powdered sugar until fluffy
12. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla; mix well.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4472 Calories from Fat 2079
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 237 g364.6%
Saturated Fat 146.3 g731.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 790.5 mg263.5%
Sodium 2426 mg101.1%
Total Carbohydrates 582 g194.1%
Dietary Fiber 36.6 g146.5%
Sugars 331.3 g
Protein 59 g118.5%
Vitamin A 138.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 49.9% Iron 139.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet