Cocoa Coffee Balls
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Strong coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Put the saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add butter, brown sugar, white sugar, cocoa, and strong coffee to the saucepan.
3. Stir the ingredients well and bring them to boil.
4. Set the pan aside.
5. In a bowl, add rolled oats.
6. Add cocoa brew. Mix them well.
7. Cool the mixture for 1 hour at room temperature.
8. Roll them into balls.
9. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and white sugar.
10. Coat balls with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
11. Toss the balls.
12. Keep the cocoa balls chilled until served.