Creamy Cocoa Fudge
|Dry cocoa||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Not A Mix)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Lightly butter a souffle cups or loaf pan 7 1/2x3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch.
2) In a medium saucepan place together cocoa, sugar, salt, water, and butter or margarine.
3) Simmer stirring constantly, to boil and allow to cook without stirring.
4) Take the spoon out and put the thermometer in the sugar mixture.
5) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon of sugar mixture dropped in cold water form soft ball.
6) Take the pan away from the heat.
7) Add in vanilla (without stirring), allow to cool on a wire rack to 110°F.
8) Place the pan on kitchen counter until the base of the pan come down to lukewarm.
9) Using whisk beat for 2 to 3 minutes, or just until the fudge starts to thicken and loses its glossiness.
10) Transfer immediately into 10 one-ounce paper cups or souffle cups or into loaf pan.
11) Allow to stand until the sugar mixture sets-€” for 2 to 3 minutes.
12) Slice at once in smooth neat squares and serve.