Spirited Peppermint Cocoa
|Sugar||4 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), unsweetened|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Peppermint schnapps||5 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa stirring well.
2. Stir in water and bring to a boil.
3. Add milk and reduce heat to medium.
4. Cook stirring constantly until thoroughly heated.
5. Remove from heat and stir in schnapps and vanilla.
6. Beat in the medium speed of an electric mixer until frothy.
7. Serve immediately.