|Cocoa||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Sugar||2 Teaspoon (Or According To Taste)|
|Milk/Milk and water||1⁄2 Pint (1 Cupful)|
1. In a bowl, blend cocoa and sugar to a smooth paste with a little of the cold, milk.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the remaining milk; add hot milk to the blended cocoa.
3. Transfer mixture back into saucepan. Heat gently, stirring at the same time until it boils. Let the cocoa to cook gently for 1/2-1 minute, otherwise it may taste powdery due to the starch present in cocoa.
4. Transfer into the cup, or into a serving jug.
5. Serve hot. Sugar can be put in when making, or can be added to taste when about to drink.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 196 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24 mg8%
Sodium 97.2 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 22.7 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 27.9% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet