Cocoa Rum Warmed
|Skim milk/Nonfat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark rum||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Teaspoon|
|Instant coffee powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||2 Tablespoon, thawed|
1) Use a 1-quart saucepan to add milks and rum.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add cocoa, coffee, sugar, and cinnamon and continue cooking by stirring, until cocoa and sugar are dissolved and mixture is properly heated for about 1 minute. Be careful not to boil the mixture.
4) Use two 8-ounce mugs to pour the milk mixture evenly.
5) Top the mugs with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
6) Serve the drinks at once.