Cocoa Bourbon Balls
|Vanilla wafers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Tablespoon|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Bourbon||14 Cup (224 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate shot||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, mix together wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans, and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2) Add in the corn syrup and bourbon. Mix well.
3) Taking little mix at a time, form 1-inch balls.
4) Coat few with granulated sugar, and others with chopped pecans, cocoa, or chocolate shot.
5) Store in tight cans for a few days.
6) Serve as a delicious dessert!