Cocoa Bourbon Balls
|Finely crushed vanilla wafers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Tablespoon|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Bourbon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate shot||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mix wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2. Put corn syrup and bourbon in the wafer mixture and stir well.
3. Make balls measuring 1 inch of the mixture.
4. Coat few balls with granulated sugar, few with chopped pecans and the remaining with cocoa or chocolate shot by rolling.
5. Keep the balls in sealed cans for few days.
6. Serve once ready.