Cocoa Bourbon Balls
|Finely crushed vanilla wafers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Tablespoon|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Bourbon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate shot||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mix wafer crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2. Put corn syrup and bourbon in the wafer mixture and stir well.
3. Make balls measuring 1 inch of the mixture.
4. Coat few balls with granulated sugar, few with chopped pecans and the remaining with cocoa or chocolate shot by rolling.
5. Keep the balls in sealed cans for few days.
6. Serve once ready.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1292 Calories from Fat 200
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.5%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 1.4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 125.9 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 251 g83.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.8 g59.4%
Sugars 182.7 g
Protein 10 g19.7%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 25.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet