|Cocoa krispies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley chopped|
|Sifted regular all purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
1. Measure Cocoa Krispies, then crush to 3/4 cup; combine with nuts. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
4. Using 1 level tablespoon, shape dough into balls. Roll in Cocoa Kris-pies mixture; place on greased baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350° F.) about 15 minutes or until done.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3843 Calories from Fat 1045
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g198.9%
Saturated Fat 69.1 g345.3%
Trans Fat 0.8 g
Cholesterol 455.5 mg151.8%
Sodium 2593.1 mg108%
Total Carbohydrates 642 g213.9%
Dietary Fiber 18.3 g73.3%
Sugars 343.3 g
Protein 43 g85.2%
Vitamin A 64.8% Vitamin C 288.6%
Calcium 191.9% Iron 177%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet