As part of Philadelphia Magazine's Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Maia Lystad of Diageo makes holiday martinis using Baileys. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton, New Jersey.
Baileys caramel appleteeny
Smirnoff green apple
Baileys irish cream original coffee
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. For the Baileys Caramel Appleteeny: In a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, pour in the Baileys caramel and smirnoff green apple. Shake well and pour into a martini glass.
2. For the Baileys Coffee: In a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, pour in the Baileys coffee and smirnoff vanilla. Shake well and pour into a martini glass.
3. For the Baileys Irish cream original coffee: Take a glass of coffee, pour in the Baileys original, add the whipped cream.
4. Serve the Baileys Caramel Appleteeny garnished with powdered chocolate.
5. Serve the Baileys Coffee chilled.
6. Serve the Baileys Irish cream original coffee garnished with powdered chocolate.