Lime Tree Cove shows you how to make a fresh, organic margarita. This recipe uses all natural ingredients for the best tasting cocktail.
1 Medium, cut into wedges
Newman's own limeade
Spicy chili salt
1⁄4 Teaspoon (as required)
1. In a cocktail shaker, put lime wedges, keeping one wedge aside. Muddle the lime.
2. Pour limeade, tequila and triple sec in the shaker. Shake well. Keep it aside.
3. Take a cocktail glass, and wet its rim with lime wedge. Then put spicy chilli salt on the rim.
4. Fill the glass with ice cubes, and pour margarita in it.
5. Serve lime margarita chill with lemon wedge garnish.