Cool off with my delicious sangria! Alcoholic OR non-alcoholic with strawberries, mango, orange, white grape and wine.
2 Cup (32 tbs), cut to half
1 Cup (16 tbs) (or peaches)
1 Large, juiced
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)
White grape juice
1 Cup (16 tbs) (or juice)
Sweet white wine
1 Bottle (1 l) (Optional)
1. Wash the strawberries, remove the stem. Cut them into slices.
2. Into a large pitcher, put the cut strawberries. Add frozen mango pieces.
3. Pour orange juice, orange liquor and white grape juice / juice to fill the pitcher. Stir to mix.
4. Add the sweet white wine and mix. Cover it and put it in the refrigerator to chill.
5. Take a large margarita glass or any glass of choice; pour the drink with the fruits. Garnish with strawberries or orange slice and serve chill.
If planning to make non- alcoholic drink, the white grape juice and sweet white wine and orange liquor can be omitted.