The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Bartender Andrew Nguyen at the Straits Restaurant. Andrew gets us ready for the summer and shows us how to make the Bittersweet Martini with House Infused Honey Dew Vodka! If you are new to infusions, this is the recipe for you!
Honeydew infused vodka
Honeydew melon slice
1 Small, cubed
1 Teaspoon, crushed
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a cocktail shaker pour in the honeydew infused vodka, the honey water and add the honeydew melon.
2. Use a muddler to crush the melon to release the flavors.
3. Add the ice and jalapeno slice.
4. Shake well until drink is well chilled.
5. Rim a martini glass by dipping in honey and coating with crushed walnuts.
6. Stain the cocktail into the glass.
7. Serve immediately.