Bourbon and Berry Cocktail (Made with Beer)
|Fresh blueberries||6 Small|
|Fresh blackberries||2 Medium|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Ounce|
|Agave nectar||1 Ounce|
|Pilsner beer||2 Ounce|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a glass and drop the blueberries and blackberries in it.
2. Squeeze in the lemon juice in the glass and muddle the berries in.
3. Measure the bourbon and pour it in.
4. Drizzle in the agave nectar.
5. Add the ice and give it a good mix.
6. Strain into a champagne flute.
7. Top with the pilsner beer slowly and steadily so that the foam builds up on the top.
8. Serve right away.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv