Growing up in St. Louis made me who I am today and I payed tribute to my hometown on the first episode of Capital Cooking. It is baseball season again so this cocktail is refreshing for the warm weather. These drink makes a great conversation piece while you're entertaining. They offer dual functionality by working as a swizzle stick or an hors d'oeuvres pick.
2 Fluid Ounce (360 Lemon vodka)
2 Fluid Ounce (Three Olives cherry vodka)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
8 Fluid Ounce
1 Fluid Ounce
1 Large (for garnish)
1. We’ll take our shaker and fill it with ice.
2. Put one shot of citrus vodka, one shot of black cherry vodka.
3. Give it a good shake or stir.
4. Pour it into a shot glass.
5. Top up with a little sprite and a splash of grenadine
6. Garnish with a cherry.