Fresh Lavender Mojito
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the lavender simple syrup)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for the lavender simple syrup)|
|Culinary lavender||3 Tablespoon (for the lavender simple syrup)|
|Light rum||4 Ounce|
|Mint leaves||20 Large|
|Lime||2 Medium, juiced|
|Lavender simple syrup||2 Ounce|
|Club soda||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lavender sprig||1 Medium (for garnish)|
|Ice cube||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a small sauce pan, and bring sugar,water and lavender to a boil.
2. Let it simmer until sugar dissolves completely.
3. Cool and strain the lavender.
4. Refrigerate and it can be stored up to a month.
5. In a pint glass, take fresh mint leaves.
7. Squeeze in the lime juice and lavender syrup and muddle the ingredients in.
8. Add ice and pour in the rum. Give it a good shake.
9. Top it with the club soda.
10. Garnish with a sprig of lavender and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv