Chilean Wisdom uses a few more unusual ingredients like pepper and fennel seeds, but all the flavours will marry together and complement the blueberries so there won't be one dominating flavour.
15 Medium (Chilean Blueberries used)
2 Pinch, freshly ground
10 Milliliter (Creme De Cacao)
Fresh lemon juice
For the garnish
1. Into the bottom of a shaker, put together the Chilean blueberries and fennel seeds. Using a small rolling pin, crush to break the berries down slightly.
2. Add in 2 grinds of black pepper.
3. To this add chocolate liqueur, a dash of egg white, fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup and dry gin. Shake it well (without ice).
4. Put the ice cubes in, and shake it well again.
5. Double strain the main pulp out of the drink, through the hawthorne strainer and a tea strainer as shown in the video.
6. Garnish the drink with a couple of fresh blueberries on a stick and serve chilled.
Things You Will Need
1. A small rolling pin - to crush the berries
2. Strainer - (Hawthorne strainer & a tea strainer used)
4. A goblet or a martini glass to serve
5. A cocktail stick - to garnish