1. For the rosehip lavender syrup: Add purified water, stevia powder, rosehips and lavender blossoms to a heavy saucepan.
2. Bring to a very slow simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Let cool then refrigerate. This will keep for several weeks.
4. For Life Is A Bitchintini: Half fill a shaker with ice.
5. Add lemon balm, chocolate vodka, VeeV Acai Spirit, 1/2 ounce of rosehip lavender syrup and shake vigorously (you want to get the lemon balm nicely bruised).
6. Strain into a chilled glass.
7. Top with champagne.
8. Garnish with an extra sprig of lemon balm.