|Ripe banana||1 , sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Fruit cocktail||2 Cup (32 tbs), canned, chilled and drained|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), washed, hulled, halved and chilled|
|Cantaloupe balls||1 Cup (16 tbs), well chilled|
|Ginger ale||250 Milliliter (1 Small Bottle)|
1) Coat the banana slices with lemon juice to prevent discolouring.
2) In a bowl, combine the banana, fruit cocktail, strawberries, cantaloupe together.
3) Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.
4) Just before serving, spoon a little ginger ale over the fruit mixture with a dash of aromatic bitters, if desired.
5) Spoon the Gold Coaster into chilled cocktail glasses and serve chilled.