|Ripe banana||1 , sliced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Fruit cocktail||2 Cup (32 tbs), canned, chilled and drained|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), washed, hulled, halved and chilled|
|Cantaloupe balls||1 Cup (16 tbs), well chilled|
|Ginger ale||250 Milliliter (1 Small Bottle)|
1) Coat the banana slices with lemon juice to prevent discolouring.
2) In a bowl, combine the banana, fruit cocktail, strawberries, cantaloupe together.
3) Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.
4) Just before serving, spoon a little ginger ale over the fruit mixture with a dash of aromatic bitters, if desired.
5) Spoon the Gold Coaster into chilled cocktail glasses and serve chilled.
Calories 82 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2 g0.31%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15.4 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 15.1 g
Protein 0.66 g1.3%
Vitamin A 21.4% Vitamin C 53%
Calcium 1% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet