Strawberry And Pineapple Cocktail
|Canned pineapple||15 Ounce, cubed (1 Can)|
|Fresh strawberries||3 Cup (48 tbs), hulled and washed|
|Mint leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the syrup.
2) In a saucepan, bring the syrup to a boil.
3) In a bowl, pour the boiling syrup over the mint leaves, cover and allow to stand until cool.
4) Refrigerate the pineapple, strawberries and mint syrup until thoroughly chilled.
5) Just before serving, spoon the fruit mixture into cocktail glasses and spoon over a little minted syrup.
6) Garnish each Strawberry and Pineapple Cocktail with a cherry and mint sprig and serve chilled.