Melon And Pineapple Cocktail
|Watermelon balls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cantaloupe balls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Pineapple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, combine the watermelon, cantaloupe and pineapple together.
2) Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.
3) In another bowl, combine the syrup, orange and lemon juices together.
4) Just before serving, spoon the fruit mixture in individual serving glasses and pour over little fruit-flavoured syrup.
5) Garnish each serving of Melon and Pineapple Cocktail with a maraschino cherry and mint sprig, if desired and serve chilled.