Who do voodoo? This lady does and I show you how in my video. This potion, conjured up by Houston Davis, is a warm, lightly spicy and sweet teatail that will cast a spell on all who imbibe.
1 1⁄2 Ounce
For chai concentrate:
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. For chai concentrate: Steep 3 chai teabags in 2 cups of boiling water for at least 8 minutes.
2. Then stir in 2 tablespoons of honey.
3. For the cocktail: Warm the chai concentrate in a small saucepan or microwave (do not boil)
4. While the chai is heating, warm an 8-oz coffee glass by filling with hot water.
5. Throw away the water and add the rum and Kahlua.
6. Top with 1/3 cup of the chai.
7. Garnish with a dash of nutmeg and serve hot.