Squid in Gin and Ginger
|Squid tubes||8 Ounce|
|Ginger root||1 Inch, peeled and grated or minced|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Green onions||3 , sliced into large diagonals|
|Shoyu sauce||2 Teaspoon (Japanese Soy Sauce)|
1) Wash the squid tubes and pat dry on a paper towel.
2) Cut the squid tubes into 1/4-inch rings and marinate in gin and ginger.
3) In a wok, add oil and heat.
4) Add in the snow peas and onions, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Drain the squid and keep aside and marinade liquid.
6) Add the squid rings and ginger to the vegetables and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons gin and shpyu and cook for 1 minute.
8) Serve hot garnished with chopped cilantro.