Cocktail Party Ball
|Shredded swiss cheese||1 Pound (Finlandia)|
|Roquefort cheese/Blue cheese||1⁄4 Pound, crumbled|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Chopped toasted pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Allow the cheese to stand at room temperature until soft.
2. In a medium bowl or in a food processor jar, combine the cheeses.
3. Whisk with a fork or pulse to crumble, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4. Add the onion, W-sauce cayenne and mix thoroughly.
5. Turn the mixture out onto the piece of foil or wax paper and shape into a log or ball.
6. Roll tightly or wrap securly.
7. Refrigerate until the cheese mixture is firm.
8. Just before serving, un-wrap the cheese log and roll it mixture of nuts and parsley.
9. This makes a wonderful dessert at a party and should be accompanied by assorted crackers and fruits like grapes, apples, pears, pineapple etc.