Ginger Sugar Squares
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 Gram)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sour milk||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix the butter and 1 cup of the sugar until the mixture is fluffy and light.
3) Beat in the eggs one at a time
4) Combine together the baking soda, salt, flour and ginger into the creamed mixture.
5) Mix in the milk
6) In a buttered and floured 9-inch x 14-inch (23-cm x 35-cm) pan, spread the mixture uniformly
7) Sprinkle on it the remaining sugar and bake in a 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven for about 20 minutes.
8) Cool and cut into squares before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3676 Calories from Fat 1727
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 196 g302.1%
Saturated Fat 120 g600%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 906.8 mg302.3%
Sodium 1027.2 mg42.8%
Total Carbohydrates 446 g148.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.6%
Sugars 255.2 g
Protein 43 g85.8%
Vitamin A 122.2% Vitamin C 0.93%
Calcium 23.5% Iron 75.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet