Ginger Sugar Squares
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 Gram)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sour milk||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix the butter and 1 cup of the sugar until the mixture is fluffy and light.
3) Beat in the eggs one at a time
4) Combine together the baking soda, salt, flour and ginger into the creamed mixture.
5) Mix in the milk
6) In a buttered and floured 9-inch x 14-inch (23-cm x 35-cm) pan, spread the mixture uniformly
7) Sprinkle on it the remaining sugar and bake in a 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven for about 20 minutes.
8) Cool and cut into squares before serving.