|Raw shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), minced|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
1) Shell and vein the shrimp, then rinse well in cold water.
2) In an 8-inch baking dish or a shallow casserole, mix the butter, garlic and white wine, then cook in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
3) Stir the mixture, then place the shrimp over the mixture. Cover with wax paper and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Then stir the shrimp and cook covered for 1 minute or until pink and just tender.
5) In a small bowl, pour the shrimp and sauce, then sprinkle with salt and refrigerate until chilled.
6) Serve as an appetizer with desired dunking sauce.