|Raw shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), minced|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
1) Shell and vein the shrimp, then rinse well in cold water.
2) In an 8-inch baking dish or a shallow casserole, mix the butter, garlic and white wine, then cook in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
3) Stir the mixture, then place the shrimp over the mixture. Cover with wax paper and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Then stir the shrimp and cook covered for 1 minute or until pink and just tender.
5) In a small bowl, pour the shrimp and sauce, then sprinkle with salt and refrigerate until chilled.
6) Serve as an appetizer with desired dunking sauce.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 496 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.5%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g80.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 409.2 mg136.4%
Sodium 341.6 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.05 g0.21%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 47 g93%
Vitamin A 23.2% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 31.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet