|Pineapple||225 Gram, diced|
|Apples||450 Gram, diced|
|Pears||450 Gram, diced|
|Peaches||225 Gram, sliced|
|Mandarin orange||225 Gram|
|Lemon juice||60 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||1 4⁄5 Kilogram|
1) Into a large kettle or Dutch oven, add all the fruit except the oranges.
2) Bring it to a boil after adding in lemon juice, sugar and water.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes after reducing heat.
4) Stir in oranges and cook again for 5 minutes more.
5) Take clean, sterile jars; pack the fruit into them and make it full with syrup.
6) Cover or seal the jars tightly, labeling with production date.
7) Use as required.