|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For fish preparation|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Ice water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or Small Bowl)|
|Squid tubes||4 Ounce, cut into 1/2 inch rings (8 Small)|
|Swordfish/Halibut||3 Ounce, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Rock shrimp/Prawns||3 Ounce|
|Scallops||6 Large, cut in half|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper red||1 Tablespoon, diced|
|Diced pepper red||1 Tablespoon|
|Yellow pepper||1 Tablespoon, diced|
|Diced yellow pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Pimento||4 Large, stuffed|
|Pimento stuffed olives||4 Large|
|Greens||1 Bunch (100 gm), garnish|
|Curly greens||1 Bunch (100 gm) (For Garnish)|
|Tonic water||500 Milliliter (Or 1 Small Bottle)|
1) In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, sugar, garlic and mustard till well blended.
2) Drizzle olive oil in between to complete the dressing.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a small saucepan, simmer water and add sugar.
5) Keep a bowl of ice water ready.
6) Lightly cook all seafood separately. Approximately squid takes only 3 to 5 seconds; the swordfish, shrimp and scallops takes 15 to 20 seconds.
7) Once the seafood is cooked, drain from hot water and place immediately in ice water.
8) Drain and in a large bowl put all the seafood together.
9) Toss seafood with the dressing to coat properly.
10) Add chopped parsley and peppers.
11) Divide the salad evenly into four martini glasses.
12) Garnish each glass with a pimento olive speared with a toothpick.
13) Put on a salad plate and cover glass stem with curly greens.
14) Before serving, top each martini with a splash of tonic approximately 2 tablespoons per glass.