Cocktail De Pamplemousse
|Peeled prawns||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Sweetcorn||3 Ounce (75 Gram, Cooked / Canned)|
|Caster sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the grapefruit in half and carefully remove the segments with a grapefruit knife. Discard the tough skin and cores and reserve any juice.
2. With a small pair of scissors, cut the edge of the grapefruit into a zig-zag pattern.
3. Mix the prawns with the grapefruit segments and juice in a bowl. Add the sweetcorn and whisky and, if the grapefruit are very sharp, add just a little sugar, taking care not to make them sweet. Add the cayenne pepper and toss the mixture well together.
4. Pile the prawn mixture into the grapefruit skins.
5. Place the mayonnaise in a piping bag fitted with a small star nozzle. Pipe a border of mayonnaise just inside the decorated edges of the skins. Pipe a swirl of mayonnaise in the centre of each one and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Keep chilled until served.
Calories 446 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.7%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.6 mg50.9%
Sodium 420.8 mg17.5%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 116.6%
Calcium 3% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet