1) Cut out four 1/4-inch slices from one end of the cucumber and keep aside for garnish.
2) Peel, halve rest of the cucumber lengthwise, then deseed and halve it crosswise.
3) In a blender jar, add the cucumber alongwith rest of the ingredients except the ice cubes.
4) Place the lid and blend for 30 seconds at Crush Ice speed.
5) Gradually add the ice cubes through the lid and blend for another 10 seconds.
6) Pour into nice cocktail glasses, garnish with the sliced cucumber and serve immediately.